Export of Kensington Pride on seasonal conditions happens in October and R2E2 in November with Nam Doc Mai available from mid-August to November.
Tou’s Garden currently export to Canada, China, New Zealand, Malaysia, Switzerland, Hong Kong and are working through protocols to export to India and Eastern Europe.
The minimum order for export is one AKE style air cargo container approx. 1,800 Kg
The packaging for bulk orders is by normal pallets. The fruit is traditionally packaged in trays to approximately 7kg in weight.
They are categorized by the number of fruit that fit into the tray, ie 10 pieces would be around 700 grams. The trays are contained in two-piece cardboard boxes of different strengths depending on the destination. Stronger condensation resistant boxes are used for the export market.
The new Vision 9000 Grading machine is the first mango grader in the world developed by Compac NZ. Which, Tou’s Garden is assisting with mapping to electronically sort and grade mangoes.
Delivery is generally by airfreight with the boxes packed into AV’s, although palletized consignments are arranged for the delivery of larger quantities.
Bulk fruit supplies would be delivered in 20 ft or 40 ft sea freight cargo containers if required.
Certificates and Accreditations
- HACCP registered
- Members of the Australian Mango Industry Association
- Members of Northern Territory Mango Industry Association
- NT Farmers Association.
- Australian Fresh Care
- Australia Fair Farms
- Eurocap registration (pending)
- USA Approved Importer status obtained
Terms and Conditions
- Tou’s Garden can offer the product at an agreed price range and negotiate for a whole of season arrangement prior to the beginning of the harvest period.
- Payment terms are payment upfront
- Ordering and other communications can be achieved via telephone and email